FREE LIVE TRAINING
For Growth-Focused SLP Private Practice Owners
Now, that you are beyond the beginner level, learn the secrets to earning more money and experiencing more freedom while making a huge difference in the lives of others as a private practitioner
With by Jena Castro-Casbon, MS CCC-SLP
Tuesday, October 26th | 8PM ESTGET ACCESS >>>
AS SEEN IN
You started your private practice and are officially a business owner! Now what?
- Chances are you’re stretched for time, not knowing when or how to continue to market, when you have time to call back the insurance people, or the most efficient way to stack appointments and still have time to document services.
- You dream about taking clients you love full time, making a difference for those who you serve, and choosing who you help and when you help them.
- Sometimes it feels like now you have more to do, not enough time to do it and you’re questioning if you’re doing this right.
The truth is that you’re off to a great start, and now it’s time to grow your private practice by focusing on the right things.
Growth Secret #1
What got you here, won’t get you there. Your first set of clients were likely “low hanging fruit.” Now it’s time to learn how to consistently fill your caseload.
Growth Secret #2
It’s possible to generate more income than what is typically available on a traditional path in half the time. Together, we’ll cover exactly how.
Growth Secret #3
You need to hire, but WHO you hire in what order will make all the difference in being able to go full time with your private practice.
You started this practice to make a difference in the lives of others and your own family - being able to pay for kids camps, kitchen renovations, sponsoring a t-ball team, being able to donate to your charities. It’s simpler than you realize.
Join below to find out how.
This is a must attend if:
- You dream of helping more clients and want to stop feeling bad about not being able to see everyone who contacts you for assistance.
- You want to leave your day job at some point, but you have the confidence (and the step by step system) to make full time private practice work
- You’ve been thinking about leaving your job, but you’ve been feeling like you need more clients and consistent pay to do it.
- You see the need in your community and are committed to helping as many people as possible so no one is without the speech pathology services they need.
- You vascilate between feast and famine - you find yourself needing to hire help but are worried about filing their caseload if things dip.
- Eventually you want to get out of the day to day of the business, treating important and interesting cases while having time freedom in your schedule.
I’m Jena Castro-Casbon, MS CCC-SLP. I’m a speech-language pathologist and consultant who loves helping SLPs build successful private practices.
Since 2008, I have helped over 15,000+ “regular SLPs” become successful private practitioners, step-by-step. Very few SLPs learn about private practice in graduate school or have business backgrounds and I want to fill that gap!
I believe that SLPs are the BEST people. We are smart, kind and true helpers. Unfortunately, in most traditional SLP settings, we spend more time documenting services than we do giving them.
If you got into this field to make a difference and you want more freedom, flexibility and financial abundance in your own life, I would love to help you build a private practice full-time or “on the side” so that you can help more people on your own terms.